Saturday, January 9, 2010

Andrew's First Haircut

Right after Christmas, Andrew got his first haircut. His bangs were getting in his eyes and the hair in the back was looking kind of shaggy. There was no way I was going to attempt to take scissors to his hair on my own because he is a total wiggle room. So, my mom and I took Andrew to a place called Pigtails and Crewcuts down the street from our house. It was great - he got to sit in this airplane chair / ride looking thing and pretend to fly while watching cartoons. This provided all the necessary distractions required to keep him still while his hair was cut. The hair stylist put a little hair gel in his hair when she was done and he looked like a movie star (this will be the last time he uses 'product' if his dad has anything to say about it).

Here are some pictures of the first haircut experience. He looks pretty pitiful in some of them, but it was a probably more fun for me and my mom to watch than it was for him to go through it.

No comments: